Added Credit Availability
Bank lines of credit are not affected, so you retain your borrowing capacity to service other financial requirements.
Conserves Working Capital
Leasing finances up to 100% of the equipment cost, leaving valuable capital available for other needs.
Improves Cash Flow
Leasing allows for equipment to be paid from income being earned form its use.
In many cases, lease payments can be a fully deductible tax expense.
Simple and Quick
The entire process is quicker, simpler and less expensive than other financing alternatives.
Types of equipment leased:
- Telephone Systems
Medical and Dental
- X-Ray Equipment
- Physiotherapy Equipment
- Exam Room Equipment
- Hotel Equipment
- Signage and Lighting Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Automotive Equipment
- Welding Equipment
- Shelving Units & Storage Equipment
- Air Compressors
- Conveyor Belts
- Wrapping Machines
- Material Handling Machines
- Survey Equipment
- Field Sprayers
- Cement Mixers
- Front End Loaders
- Security Equipment
- Electronic Signage
- Custom and Deferred Lease Plans available.
- Soft costs – Includes consulting fees, computer software etc.
- We lease both new & used equipment allows for greater cost efficiency.
- Approvals are usually within 24 hours following receipt of complete information.
We keep things simple
- Complete our application.
- We will prepare a customized lease quote.
- You will be notified when approved and your lease documents will sent to you by fax or e-mail.